Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
I used this recipe tossed with quinoa cooked in chicken broth and it was delicious! I think it would also be good in a pasta salad.
makes 1 cup, or 8 servings
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients except for oil until well combined. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly until the mixture is completely combined.
- Store dressing in a covered container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.