This is my adaptation of this [Crunchy Asian Slaw recipe http://cookingwithmykid.com/veggie-friendly/crunchy-asian-slaw/].
Prep Time: 10 – 15 mins
- ½ head of green cabbage, shredded
- ¼ head of red cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (I used unseasoned)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 package of Ramen noodles, uncooked
- Shred your cabbages and carrot, mix together.
- Mix all of your dressing ingredients (vinegar through oil). Whisk together (or with an immersion blender/food processor).
- Pour the dressing on the cabbage and carrot mixture, toss thoroughly.
- Crumble up the ramen noodles and mix into the slaw. Let sit for 20 - 30 minutes to allow the noodles to soften, or eat it right away for crunchy noodles.