- The barn came down
- Phone and internet trouble continues
- Dropping the land line
- Shaving oil – IN MY EYE
- We bought Redboy. He’s on our credit card statement.
- Jury duty
- 402 tomatoes
- Smoked chuck roast
- Ribs with texas toast, creamed corn
- Shiner 99 Munich Style Helles Lager
- Peachtree Pale Ale
- Red Brick Ale
- Red Brick Blonde
- Nanette sounds like a metronome
- Her Royal Highness The Grammar Queen recommends Eats Shoots And Leaves
- Gumbeauxgal Tagged us
The rules for the game are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Us:
1) Nanette: I once had my upper and lower jaws disconnected during surgery.
2) Tim: Despite my love of baseball, my little league career only lasted for six games.
3) Nanette: I brush my hair twice a year, whether I need to or not.
4) Tim: I was mayor of La Habra, CA for a day in high school.
5) Nanette: I won first place in a dress review in fifth grade.
6) Tim: My nickname in elementary school was Gumby.
1) Shelly of Shelly’s Podcast
2) Redboy and Amy of The Redboy Podcast
3) Jason and Jen Tucker of Tucker Tales
4) Evil Science Chick
5) The Beckwith Family at Pizza Go Here
6) Kenti and Gianna of The Flatus Show and The Dark Forest
- Cookie is mad at Tim!
- Listener Jim sent us a postcard from New York, some really cool confections from who knows where, and some kinder eggs!
- Dave Novak and his cancer battle
- Support from The Unreal O.C.
- outro : Sequestered In Memphis by The Hold Steady from the album Stay Positive
Sharing The Love:
- 2 Guys, 1 Brain
- The Dark Forest
- Dave Novak Battles Liposarcoma
- Ema’s Recovery
- Gumbeaux Gal
- Me & The Bean
- MomScoop Podcast
- Small Places
- Tucker Tales
- The Unreal O.C.