February 24th, 2008 - ForWhateverReason
- Tornado warning
- Running and coughing
- Wet shave?
- Beer Can Chicken – yes, you can cook it in the oven
- Where’s Nanette?
- Don’t drink the water
- Smoked bread
- Leinenkugel wheat sampler
- Lagunitas IPA
- Barely is sick. He blames us.
- Ben has a wife now
- Charles is confused
- Birthday wishes for Nanette
- Brad from Toronto reminds me that we have listeners outside of the U.S.
- Paul has a Zune
- Connor leaves a voice mail
- Thelma’s wedding pictures
- outro : “Delta Dawn” by Skeewiff
Sharing The Love
February 20th, 2008 - ForWhateverReason
You asked for it, so here it is… the first-ever FWRTV episode! Watch Tim as he walks you through the steps of making beer can chicken, from brining to seasoning, to cooking, to eating. Enjoy!
February 16th, 2008 - ForWhateverReason
- It’s Nanette’s turn to be sick
- Working on a video
- Countdown to 40
- Throwing the cat off the deck
- Smarty Pants and Guitar Hero
- Blue Moon Rising Moon Seasonal
- Outro: The Silence Between Us by Bob Mould from his new album District Line
February 9th, 2008 - ForWhateverReason
Lots of coughing and scratchy voices here…
- A visit from Jose
- Lots and lots and lots and lots of talk about pudding
- Banana Walnut Crunch Cake
- Apple Butter
- Super Bowl Brownies
- Corn and Black Bean Quesadillas – “A party in my mouth!”
- Kris talked about us on Croncast!
- Feedback frenzy: Darrin (Sha-Pink Oddcast), Charlie White, Becky from Texas, Officer James, Kenti (The Flatus Show), Matt (Pizza Go Here), Redboy (The Redboy Podcast), Joe (Cheap Date Show), Julie (The Philosophy Guy Show), Chrystal (The Life Of Spaguy’s Wife), Frank and Shelly (Shelly’s Podcast), Jeff in LA, Charles (Mostly News), Nico from South Africa, Mekeekee, Thelma from Missouri, and Kris Smith (Croncast)!
- Outro: Market Square Heroes by Marillion
February 3rd, 2008 - ForWhateverReason
I am rapidly losing my voice and I doubt I could make it through a whole show today. Once I’m “radio ready”again, we’ll record episode 40. Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday and we look forward to podcasting again soon!